[Slackbuilds-users] Questions

Martin Lefebvre dadexter at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 17:45:50 UTC 2006

On 7/28/06, Erik Hanson <erik at slackbuilds.org> wrote:

> Maybe my point wasn't clear, or there is some problem with doing this:
> gift-0.11.8.1-i486-1_SBo.tgz
> gift-gnutella-0.0.10.1-i486-1_SBo.tgz
> gift-openft-0.2.1.6-i486-1_SBo.tgz
> and so on.. I don't see a valid reason to bundle these.

No, no problem really... It's just that those packages being somewhat
useless without one another, we could bundle them. After all, Pat has
some packages built depending on multiple sources.

I was just wondering if the current guidelines would allow me to
bundle them. If not at the moment, then I can build them separately.

Now that you mention it, maybe some people will want all the plugins,
and some will only want one or two

--
Martin Lefebvre
eMail: dadexter at gmail.com

WWW: http://sigterm.homeunix.com
Registered Linux #349269

"Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to
be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch
out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do
something incredibly... stupid."