[Slackbuilds-users] Openoffice.org 2.0.4

teo teo teokolo at hotmail.it
Wed Nov 8 14:06:44 UTC 2006

Hi all,
I tried to install Openoffice.org 2.0.4, but i got "rpm2cpio not found".
For those who don't want to install that utility (for many reasons), use the
perl version by Roger Espel Llima available at
http://www.iagora.com/~espel/rpm2cpio
I simply saved rpm2cpio to /usr/bin and I replaced "rpm2cpio" with "perl
/usr/bin/rpm2cpio" in openoffice.org.SlackBuild ; everything worked fine,
without need of thousands of "utilities" like rpm.....

Why not to edit the official openoffice.org.SlackBuild script file this way
?

Matteo Giannone