[Slackbuilds-users] ChangeLog - 13 October 2006

Robby Workman rworkman at slackbuilds.org
Fri Oct 13 05:45:41 UTC 2006

Fri Oct 13 05:39:06 UTC 2006
office/openoffice.org: Updated to version 2.0.4.  There is one
   bug in the resulting package - the menu entries created do not
   start the individual office component that they're supposed to
   call; instead, they start the plain office 'shell' - manually
   running the Exec lines in the .desktop files from an xterm
   results in correct behavior, so I'm uncertain as to what the
   problem may be.  Under normal conditions, this wouldn't have
   been upgraded due to the bug, but it's just now come to my
   attention (thanks to MagicMan), and it was present in the
   builds from the older script as well, so we may as well get
   this out there so that more eyes can have a look at it.  If you
   happen to find a solution before we do, please post a message
   to slackbuilds-users[at]slackbuilds.org.    --robw810

--

http://slackbuilds.org