[Slackbuilds-users] ChangeLog #2 - 20061030

Robby Workman rw at rlworkman.net
Mon Oct 30 04:25:55 UTC 2006

Mon Oct 30 04:20:23 UTC 2006
system/gkrellm-volume: Added - a sound mixer plugin for gkrellm.
   Thanks to Paul Wisehart.  I made a relatively heavy patch to
   the Makefiles included with this plugin to support installing
   with DESTDIR, and my changes seem fine as far as I can tell
   here, but let me know if there's anything I missed - we can
   always manually copy the needed files to their locations.
system/cdrkit: Fixed an overlooked -mcpu flag.
system/yakuake: Fixed an overlooked -mcpu flag.  Thanks to
   dadexter for both of these - it's nice to have someone with too
   much time on their hands.  :-)

--

http://rlworkman.net