[Slackbuilds-users] dead?

Robby Workman rworkman at slackbuilds.org
Fri Sep 8 02:28:00 UTC 2006

Grant wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Has this list / site fizzled out already -- or are we waiting with
> bated breath for slack-11.0?

Well, we're certainly not dead, but as Alan stated, most of our
discussion takes place on IRC #slackbuilds at freenode.

I can't speak for the others, but I guess things are somewhat
quiet waiting on 11.0, yes, but I've also got a few other
(largely personal) projects going.  They've resulted in at least
six new SlackBuild scripts, but I'm holding off on even
considering them for submission on our site, as my testing isn't
complete yet...

To make a long story short, thanks for the concern :)  Perhaps we
went a little over the top on creating mail lists, but it will
pick up sooner or later...  :)

RW

--

http://slackbuilds.org