[Slackbuilds-users] tango-icon-theme

Michael Wagner lapinours at web.de
Sat Apr 28 09:09:05 UTC 2007

Dear list,

I have submitted a SlackBuild script for the tango-icon-theme.

If you think that it is appropriate for inclusion, then I would like to
add additional information to the README file like using gconftool-2 for
gnome or an explanation on how to make the icon theme available in kde
as it requires further steps. How could this be achieved?

Should I submit the package again or should I post the README file and
somebody of the admins changes it for me?

Thanks in advance,

Michael Wagner