[Slackbuilds-users] couple questions

Aleksandar B. Samardzic asamardzic at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 16:45:08 UTC 2007

Thanks for all replies.

I just posted some messages to maintainers of build scripts that I'm
interested in, concerning updating scripts to latest versions of
corresponding software.  I can see also now this question is in FAQ
(#11), sorry for not having checked that first.  On the other side, I
still haven't found how to actually post/request an update for my own
SlackBuild script for the package that is also updated in the
meantime?

As for package available through CVS only, it's about HTML Tidy
(http://tidy.sourceforge.net/) - seems that its developers intention
is to provide the source only this way, moreover there exist only
"HEAD" branch in CVS, and nothing else (also no daily builds or
something alike).  I'll see if I can create corresponding SlackBuild
script according to suggestions offered, but I guess I'll first try
with some scripts for more "regular" packages...

Thanks.