[Slackbuilds-users] Download links.

nille kungen nille_kungen at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 24 12:16:20 UTC 2007

It seams that some users can't use some of the download links on SBo.I too have problems with the links for sourceforge.I will post an example of what does and doesn't work for me and i will use mplayer-plugin for this.The link on SBo is http://dl.sourceforge.net/mplayerplug-in/mplayerplug-in-3.40.tar.gz and that one doesn't work for me.http://download.sourceforge.net/mplayerplug-in/mplayerplug-in-3.40.tar.gz doesn't work either.The error i always get is  "Not Found
The requested URL /mplayerplug-in/mplayerplug-in-3.40.tar.gz was not found on this server."And it always use http://mir1.ovh.net/mplayerplug-in/mplayerplug-in-3.40.tar.gzSo i always get the mirror mir1.ovh.net and it doesn't work.But http://downloads.sourceforge.net/mplayerplug-in/mplayerplug-in-3.40.tar.gz works.Also http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/mplayerplug-in/mplayerplug-in-3.40.tar.gz works.So can more of you try it out and report if you get any errors.Maybe we need to make an rule about how to use download links from sourceforge?How big is this problem and is it only from some countries or ISP?If i use  sf.net (short for sourceforge) it is exactly the same links that does and doesn't work./Nille