[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20070822

xgizzmo at gmail.com xgizzmo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 21:10:52 UTC 2007

> Can anyone else try this and see if they can duplicate this problem?
> Perhaps it is something odd with my hardware?

I don't seem to have the keyboard and screen problems you describe.

But here is a bit O'code the seem to fix the path issue, i am sure hacking a binary in this manner is all kinds of wrong
but it does seem to work. The trick to this is the old string and the new string must be the same length.

( cd ${PKG}
  find . | xargs file | grep "executable" | grep ELF | cut -f 1 -d : | xargs -I '{}' replace -s /usr/local/ /usr/./././ -- {} 2> /dev/null
)