[Slackbuilds-users] gnumeric slackbuild?

Niki Kovacs contact at kikinovak.net
Thu Dec 20 18:43:38 UTC 2007

Daniel Black a écrit :
> Hello, folks,
>
> I mentioned in oftc#slackware that I was thinking of switching over to
> gnumeric from OO.o, and Mr. Workman mentioned someone had a slackbuild
> for gnumeric.  Is there a kind soul whose effort I can steal, so I can
> stop the Java-based madness?

I have an "enhanced" XFCE desktop with a set of about 25 GNOME libs
(among many other things), enough to run the handful of GNOME apps I
want (grip, evince, gnomebaker, ...). Bit like what Freerock GNOME did,
but for XFCE.

You can download the whole build tree via svn:

svn co svn://svn.tuxfamily.org/svnroot/slackware/slick/12.0/newdesktop

Short explanation: the master script 'build.sh' builds everything. It
reads the content of slackware/packages for the build order, builds
everything in the source/ directory and then puts every resulting
package in slackware/. If you want to build just the GNOME libs, edit
the 'packages' file and uncomment every package you don't want to build.
Then, simply run:

# sh build.sh

GNOME minimal libs take about 30 to 40 minutes to build on a recent PC.

cheers,

Niki

PS1: the script is mildly intrusive, since it updates hicolor-icon-theme
and gnome-icon-theme.

PS2: you'll need the most recent version of poppler. I deleted it from
my build tree, since you'll find it in the official patches/ directory.