[Slackbuilds-users] Slackware and Plug'n'Play for removable devices

Niki Kovacs contact at kikinovak.net
Mon Feb 19 09:45:35 UTC 2007

Erik Hanson a écrit :

> But this did stop at 0.5.8, with the sudden split of PolicyKit and somehow
> a mandatory dependence on PAM. I've not checked it out from CVS yet, let
> alone tried to fix it. Just don't have the time.

After quite a lot of experimentation (for a year or so), I guess I found
a satisfying solution at last, thanks to the people from
droplinegnome.org (thanks to Wayne for that precious hint). It's
documented here:

http://forums.droplinegnome.org/viewtopic.php?p=36285#36285

Now everything under the hood *just works*.

Cheers,

Niki