[Slackbuilds-users] MPlayer.SlackBuild

Niki Kovacs contact at kikinovak.net
Fri Feb 23 16:22:03 UTC 2007

Robby Workman a écrit :

> First, I don't know what happened to the plastik and Quicksilver
> tarballs - they *were* hosted on SBo, but they disappeared at some
> point for whatever reason.  Unfortunately, I don't have them anywhere
> locally (I might at home though), so I can't restore them.
>
> I'm currently working on a rewrite of that script, and I'm almost
> done, I think.  The fonts package doesn't seem to be necessary any
> more, so it's gone, and the MPlayer website lists "Blue" as the
> default skin, so that's the one I'm using.

's OK, I took them from mplayerhq.hu. I chose new-age, very sober and
clean. But then, like we say in my native Austria, you don't argue about
taste.

Two suggestions for the rebuild.

1) add the --langue=en,fr,it, ... option to ./configure... so people can
choose their language. Or you might put a variable into it. (That's what
I did for some of your scripts like OO.org, because I use french on my
system...)

2) add --enable-menu likewise. It never hurts, and I find myself using
the OSD display while watching a movie quite often.

Cheers,

Niki