[Slackbuilds-users] Thanks!

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sat Feb 24 22:42:45 UTC 2007

On Sat, 24 Feb 2007, Niki Kovacs wrote:

> Well, these scripts (GSB, Gware, Dropline) are for building a full-blown
> GNOME desktop. Take a peek into these GSB scripts. Must be 300+ scripts.

   There is a script to build the whole Gnome system, another one for each
sub-system, and individual scripts for each library. I have the whole tree
and used individual scipts as necessary.

   As an aside, the FRG site has the libgnomeprintui.SlackBuild script, but
does not have the libgnomeprintui*.tgz package.

> A reasonable number of GNOME apps run with 10 or 15 GNOME libs
> underneath, no more. I'll send them to you as soon as I have them.

   I've identified 21 so far that Gnucash wants. Plus guile (which comes on
the Slackware distribution disk #1), g-wrap, and SLIB.

Rich