[Slackbuilds-users] fuse build puts pkgconfig data in wrong place

Helo Athena helo.athena at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 4 12:55:39 UTC 2007

Hi

I built fuse  and then sshfs with the slackbuild (12.0) scripts, but
sshfs refused to build as it could not find fuse.  It turned out that it
had put the pkgconfig file in /lib/pkgconfig/fuse.pc.  Adding:

  --with-pkgconfigdir=/usr/lib/pkgconfig \

to the fuse configure options puts the .pc file in with all the others.

I also had to remove the --enable-kernel-module from the fuse configure,
but I think that is because I'm running my own kernel.

Helo