[Slackbuilds-users] nicotine-plus.SlackBuild

Robby Workman rworkman at slackbuilds.org
Fri Mar 2 14:13:13 UTC 2007

Audrius Kažukauskas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> First of all, I wanted to thank the author of this SlackBuild for
> showing me the existence of Nicotine+.  Till now I was using the old
> PySoulSeek client which was already showing its age.
>
> Now, I noticed a small bug in the script.  The line
>
>   cat $CWD/$PRGNAM.SlackBuild > $PKG/usr/doc/$PRGNAM-$VERSION/$PRGNAM.SlackBuild
>
> creates an empty file, because script's name is
> nicotine-plus.SlackBuild, and $PRGNAM is set to nicotine+.

Ah yes, oversight on my part.  Due to a problem with our site
refusing to properly display "+" characters, I had to change the
name of the app as it's reflected in our repo.  I'll make the
change at some point today.

Note that this also reflects libsigcxx, as it was also renamed for
the same reason.

Thanks for the report.

--

http://slackbuilds.org