[Slackbuilds-users] Where to find rpm2cpio?

alkos333 me at alkos333.net
Mon Mar 19 16:48:20 UTC 2007

Jick,

I was actually going to install an openoffce from SlackBuilds.org as well,
but I was recommended to use Workman's package which was supposedly better
than the build script.  Workman (robw810) has been a packager for a while
and has a lot of experience.  You can also trust him not to mess up your
system.

If you would like to get the package, run:

wget http://alkos333.net/packages/openoffice.org-2.1.0-i586-1_rlw.tgz

Thanks,
alkos333