[Slackbuilds-users] Where to find rpm2cpio?

Deak, Ferenc ferenc.deak at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 09:26:00 UTC 2007

> Thanks a lot alkos333.
>
> I'd like the slackbuilds' script to build the install packages.
> Actually, I write an script to build automatically ;-)

I have a script which
- downloads all the sources (handles source renames  also - where the
  target is not the same as the basename of the url)
- checks md5 sum
- build the package
- installs and/or builds all the needed packages before the actual build
  (it uses a simple makefile-like dependency - but the script is not
makefile based!)
- it can build all the slackbuilds.org packages to test them

This script is in the pre-relase state

Ferenc