[Slackbuilds-users] mplayerplug-in

alkos333 me at alkos333.net
Sun Mar 25 01:19:48 UTC 2007

When I run my a slackbuild for it ,I get:

configure: Determining mozilla/firefox packages to build against
checking for MOZPLUG... no
configure: WARNING: mozilla-plugin not found
checking for MOZPLUG... no
configure: WARNING: firefox-plugin not found
checking for MOZPLUG... no
configure: WARNING: seamonkey-plugin not found
checking for MOZPLUG... no
configure: WARNING: xulrunner-plugin not found
configure: error: Unable to find mozilla or firefox development files

I have firefox 2.0.0.2 installed from extra/

Could somebody possibly just supply me with a ready package produced by this
this slackbuild script?