[Slackbuilds-users] graphviz wants orbit2 in /usr/local/lib, not in /usr/lib

Martin Ivanov tramni at abv.bg
Thu Mar 29 18:21:19 UTC 2007

Hello!
I am running Slackware Linux 11.0. I downloaded and compiled the graphviz package. I have also installed ORbit2 using the slackbuld script here. The problem is that when compiling graphviz, its make looks for ORbit2 in /usr/local/lib, instead of /usr/lib. So I had to compile ORbit2 with prefix /usr/local in order to be able to compile graphviz. I think the slackbuild script for graphviz should be modified so that graphviz's make looks for ORbit in /usr/lib, not in /usr/local/lib. I myself do not know how to adjust that, so I would be thankful if someone sheds some more light on this issue.

Regards,
Martin