[Slackbuilds-users] iRipDB SlackBuild

Eric Hameleers (SBo) alien at slackbuilds.org
Sat Oct 6 16:09:55 UTC 2007

Marcel de Reus schreef:
> Hi all,
>
> Several weeks ago I submitted an iRipDB SlackBuild through the submission form
> on the SBo website. I never heard anything of it since then. Is something
> wrong with the script?
>
> Hoping to hear from you,
>
> Greetings Marcel

Hi Marcel

Our queue can become quite big at times, and it happens that
submissions camp there for quite a long time. It does not mean there
is something wrong with it, we just need to work through the queue and
in the end you will either get advice for improving the script or we
add it to the repository right away (in which case you may not receive
a personal email about it).

I looked at the files briefly and see nothing strange so it will
probably added to the repo without problems. You did not add a license
to the SlackBuild script, which is OK. It means that people can use
the script and rip your name out of it without penalty.

Cheers, Eric