[Slackbuilds-users] problem with medit package

Daniel Rodriguez whitehate at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 04:04:27 UTC 2007

Yes, it kinda worked. But apparently its also breaks
/usr/share/icons/hicolor/icon-theme.cache which also causes problems
with some icons. After googling it I found that

gtk-update-icon-cache -f -t /usr/share/icons/hicolor/

rebuilds it. Everything is working now, as far I can tell.
Thanks for the ultra-fast help.