[Slackbuilds-users] Localized tarballs for OpenOffice.org

Niki Kovacs contact at kikinovak.net
Sun Oct 28 13:50:50 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm just fine-tuning the SlackBuild script for OO, since I'm using a
french version.

I see the script contains the following line:

# TODO: Find where someone can obtain these localized tarballs.

Here we go:

ftp://ftp.free.fr/mirrors/ftp.openoffice.org/localized/$OOLANG/$VERSION/

I wonder of the people at fr.openoffice.org have a non-disclosure
agreement for their localized tarballs. I've been googling for about 20
minutes without finding anything. I finally found the link by peeking at
a french user's SlackBuild script containing the link.

cheers,

Niki