[Slackbuilds-users] Bug: wxGTK

Timothy Pollard grainman.timp at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 22:52:35 UTC 2007

On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 16:26:13 -0500
Robby Workman <rworkman at slackbuilds.org> wrote:
> Tim:
>
> Just checking back in...
>
> Have you found any other deps on this?

No, but I haven't been looking either. Though I have done a few Google
searches off the SlackBuilds.org repository to see what I could find, those
where the only results, but there might be others that use a slightly
different name:
http://www.google.com/search?q=wxgtk+site%3Aslackbuilds.org%2Frepository
http://www.google.com/search?q=wxgtk2.6+site%3Aslackbuilds.org%2Frepository
http://www.google.com/search?q=wxgtk2+site%3Aslackbuilds.org%2Frepository

> Was the build you wanted deleted actually deleted on our end?
> If not, what was it?

I have no idea whether it was deleted, it was a SlackBuild for WxGTK 2.8 I'd
submitted, so if it's not deleted it will be in pending.

> Sorry - as stated in another thread, we've all been terribly busy here
> lately, and unfortunately, things have slipped...

That's cool.

--
TimP