[Slackbuilds-users] Slack 12 libgnomecups pkg has no more than a docs folder

Alan C acummingsus at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 07:26:24 UTC 2007

http://slackbuilds.org/slackbuilds/12.0/libraries/libgnomecups/libgnomecups.SlackBuild

All that I get inside the libgnomecups pkg is docs

libgnomeprint wouldn't build, reporting that the version of libgnomecups to
be to low

Can't get past libgnomecups.  Trying to do all 4 dependencies for abiword.

I do have the 2.4.6 abiword source.  But I have noted that for the past two
days the abisource web site has been unavailable for me.

Is something wrong with libgnomecups.SlackBuild ?   The problem wouldn't be
gcc4 would it?

--
Alan.