[Slackbuilds-users] sbopkg 0.0.5 released
chess at chessgriffin.com
Wed Apr 2 14:29:36 EDT 2008
Just a quick announcement to say that version 0.0.5 of sbopkg has been
released. New features include:
* Users can now copy and edit the SlackBuild within the dialog
interface, keeping both the original and edited SlackBuild
* Build packages using original or edited SlackBuild
* Fixes to the permanent build log so it actually works from dialog or
* Ability to view/delete the permanent build log within dialog interface
* Basic search functionality built in to the dialog interface (shows
what category a piece of software is in)
* Better viewing of the README, .info, slack-desc, and SlackBuild from cli
* Various other cleanups.
You can grab the source tarball, noarch package, or view fancy-schmancy
Thanks to everybody who sent me fixes, suggestions, tweaks, etc. And
continued thanks to the SBo team and contributors for keeping this great
Now, to finish testing my SBo SlackBuilds on -current...
GPG Key: 0x0C7558C3
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 250 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the Slackbuilds-users