[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20080402

Robby Workman rworkman at slackbuilds.org
Wed Apr 2 14:35:17 EDT 2008

Wed Apr  2 17:07:40 UTC 2008
Okay, unless more bugs are uncovered, this is planned to be the final
  update to slackbuilds/12.0/ which includes additions.  We are now
  focusing our time and effort on getting ready for 12.1, so expect more
  information about that on the mailing list <http://lists.slackbuilds.org>
  Real Soon Now. :)
desktop/ffmpegthumbnailer: Updated for version 1.1.5.
  Thanks to Frank Caraballow.  --rworkman
games/chromium: Added - Chromium B.S.U. is a fast paced, arcade-style,
  top-scrolling space shooter. Thanks to Erik Hanson.  --David Somero
games/Scorched3D: Added - is a cross-platform 3D remake of the popular 2D
  artillery game Scorched Earth. Thanks to Heinz Wiesinger.  --David Somero
graphics/gimmage: Added - gimmage is a small gtk-based image viewer.
  Thanks to Frank Caraballo.  --rworkman
libraries/libwpg: Added - libwpg is a library for reading and converting
  WPG images.  Thanks to Heinz Wiesinger.  --rworkman
libraries/libglpng: Added - a library for OpenGL for loading PNG image
  files as textures.  Thanks to Erik Hanson.  --David Somero
libraries/libdvdnav: Bugfix - included a patch to fix a header problem.
  Thanks to Heinz Wiesinger.  --David Somero
libraries/libdvdread: Updated README about libdvdnav conflict.
multimedia/k9copy: Updated README about build dependencies.
multimedia/transcode: Added - transcode is a text-console utility for video
  stream processing.  Thanks to Heinz Wiesingter...  --rworkman
system/ddrescue: This was unintentionally downgraded to version 1.7 in
  the last bugfix update to it; apologies about that (my fault) and
  thanks to Heinz Wiesinger for the fixed (again) build.  --rworkman