[Slackbuilds-users] Sbopkg version 0.0.6 released

Chess Griffin chess at chessgriffin.com
Sun Apr 13 10:24:27 EDT 2008

Version 0.0.6 of sbopkg has been released.  The main highlights are:

* Ability to rsync with and browse SBo repos for different Slackware
versions (currently 11.0 and 12.0, and will be updated when 12.1 is out)
* Improved search functionality for cli.  The -s switch is the same as
before, and will display the README, *.info etc. for a particular
package name.  New, however, is -q, which will search for packages by
string and return a list of possible matches.  This is now the search
used in the dialog interface as well.
* Various other cleanups and bugfixes.

Also, I have set up a Google Groups mailing list that folks can join to
get release announcements, discuss issues, etc.  I apologize for
cluttering up the SBo mailing list with sbopkg stuff, so if anyone is
interested in following the development of sbopkg, please consider
joining the Google Groups list.  I won't post every sbopkg release
and other similar things to this list anymore, other than maybe an
occasional update.

The Google Groups list is here:

http://groups.google.com/group/sbopkg-discuss

If anyone wants me to automatically add them to the list, just drop me
an email and let me know.

Thanks!

--
Chess Griffin