[Slackbuilds-users] Sbopkg 0.0.8 released

Chess Griffin chess at chessgriffin.com
Tue Aug 5 18:48:05 UTC 2008

Looking at your list, there is something missing after extremetuxracer
and that must be causing the cut error -- can you send me a list of
all SBo installed packages per the UPDATELIST_DEBUGGING doc?

I'll work on a fix for ctorrent.

Thanks.

On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 3:52 PM, Antoine NONYME
<mickeytintincolle at yahoo.fr> wrote:
> Le Sun, 3 Aug 2008 21:05:02 -0400,
> "Chess Griffin" <chess at chessgriffin.com> a écrit :
>
>> Sbopkg version 0.0.8 has been released.  As mentioned previously, the
>> major addition to this version is the ability to search for and
>> display potential updates to SBo packages installed on the user's
>> system.  There are also various other bug-fixes and code cleanups.
>> I'd like to give a big thanks to Erik Hanson for his suggestions and
>> help with the new update code.
>>
>> There is a new noarch package and source tarball available for
>> download at the project's homepage (as well as a new screenshot
>> showing the update feature in action -- see the third screenshot):
>>
>> http://code.google.com/p/sbopkg/
>>
>> Enjoy!
>>
> The update list feature has still some problems ;)
> I have still the cut error and sbopkg tells me to upgrade
> ctorrent-1.3.4.dnh3-i486-1 with itself !
> I joined the debug updatelist .

Chess Griffin
GPG Public Key: 0x0C7558C3
http://www.chessgriffin.com