[Slackbuilds-users] error 1 b43-fwcutter.Slackbuild

Mr. Turkey Vulture mr.turkeyvulture at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 05:38:04 UTC 2008

Hello all.  I've been running linux for six weeks now, and just made the
switch from ubuntu to slackware.  When I run b43-fwcutter.Slackbuild, the
program finishes with Error 1.  The four worst lines of output are:

/usr/bil/gcc/i486-slackware-linux/4.2.3/../../../crt1.o: In function
'_start':
(text+0xc): undefined reference to '__libc_csu_fini'
/usr/bil/gcc/i486-slackware-linux/4.2.3/../../../crt1.o: In function
'_start':
(text+0x11): undefined reference to '__libc_csu_init'

Being a simple noob, I haven't gotten my ethernet working yet, so I've been
getting needed packages through a datastick via my cousin's computer, which
runs windows xp.  Therefore, solutions such as "wget suchandsuch" wouldn't
apply to this situation.  Thank you for your time.

--

frogs are the best hunters. they sit perfectly still and wait for the fly to
go by. this way, the flies do the work.