[Slackbuilds-users] Freeze on New Submissions to Prepare for 12.2

Marco Cecchetti mrc.ildp at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 21:16:59 UTC 2008

2008/11/24 Robby Workman <rworkman at slackbuilds.org>

> Please begin testing the things you maintain on a -current
> system if at all possible; as with last time, anything that
> won't build for us or for which the source is unavailable
> as listed in the .info file will be removed from the repo
> when it goes live for 12.2.

Greetings

This is the status of scripts mantained by me on -current:

Libraries/libgeotiff: ok
System/mlterm: ok

2008/12/1 andrew <andrew.david.45 at gmail.com>
> flac123
> libebml
> libmatroska
> mkvtoolnix
> leafnode
>
> Has anybody run these on -current?

I tested the scripts, Andrew

audio/flac123: ok
libraries/libebml: ok
libraries/libmatroska: ok
multimedia/mkvtoolnix: ok  (mkvtoolnix => wxGTK, boost)
libraries/wxGTK: ok
development/boost: ok

for leafnode the source link doesn't work

Marco