[Slackbuilds-users] Slackbuild for ATLAS?

João Felipe Santos joao.eel at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 22:15:03 UTC 2008

Hello,

I'm trying to compile ATLAS, with nearly no success. Well, I can
compile it and get a package ready by hand, but then it does not work
when I try to compile software that has it as a dependency. I know
that many software distributors ship their own ATLAS with their
software, but I was trying to do a system-wide install like Debian
has. ATLAS is very difficult to configure (they have a huge manual
explaining how to find the best flags for your system), so I wondered
if somebody on the list can give me some help, since we don't have
this Slackbuild on slackbuilds.org. Any ATLAS-guru there?

-- João