[Slackbuilds-users] Freeze on New Submissions to Prepare for 12.2

cnguyenminhtan at free.fr cnguyenminhtan at free.fr
Tue Dec 2 22:04:14 UTC 2008

Hello,

I'm not running -current so I can not test the Slackbuilds that I maintain.

However I can make the following comments:

rtl-wifi: It can be removed because driver rtl8180 is part of kernel as per version 2.6.25
un-fonts-core: It's only a repackaging of ttf files, it should be no issue in 12.2

For the other Slackbuilds, I'll appreciate if someone could try to compile them otherwise I'll do that after I upgrade to 12.2. Here they are:

- kftpgrabber
- ksudoku
- skim

Thank you.