[Slackbuilds-users] Freeze on New Submissions to Prepare for 12.2

cnguyenminhtan at free.fr cnguyenminhtan at free.fr
Thu Dec 4 08:38:06 UTC 2008

Thank you Mauro

Christophe

----- Mail Original -----
De: "Mauro Giachero" <mauro.giachero at gmail.com>
À: "SlackBuilds.org Users List" <slackbuilds-users at slackbuilds.org>
Envoyé: Mercredi 3 Décembre 2008 10:33:09 GMT +01:00 Amsterdam / Berlin / Berne / Rome / Stockholm / Vienne
Objet: Re: [Slackbuilds-users] Freeze on New Submissions to Prepare for 12.2

On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 11:04 PM, < cnguyenminhtan at free.fr > wrote:

For the other Slackbuilds, I'll appreciate if someone could try to compile them otherwise I'll do that after I upgrade to 12.2. Here they are:

- kftpgrabber
- ksudoku
- skim

I build-tested OK
kftpgrabber
ksudoku
Since I don't have scim installed I'm not able to test skim, sorry.

Thank you.

Christophe

Regards
Mauro