[Slackbuilds-users] Freeze on New Submissions to Prepare for 12.2

Aleksandar Samardzic asamardzic at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 17:52:35 UTC 2008

Here is the status of scripts I'm currently listed as maintainer, and
that I've tested under -current:
  academic/matplotlib: ok
  desktop/enlightenment: ok
  development/Coin: ok
  development/Quarter: ok
  development/gccxml: ok
  development/numpy: ok
  development/openmpi: ok
  development/pygccxml: ok
  development/pyplusplus: ok
  development/uncrustify: ok
  libraries/e_dbus: ok
  libraries/ecore: ok
  libraries/edje: ok
  libraries/eet: ok
  libraries/efreet: ok
  libraries/embryo: ok
  libraries/evas: ok
  system/gxemul: ok

Following script works too, but the checksum is wrong (based on daily
snapshots):
  development/Pivy
I'm intending to come up with some solution for this very soon, so
either you could add script into 12.2 repository, and I'll post an
update there, or you could omit it, and I'll re-post as soon as 12.2
repository open for upload.

Following scripts should not be moved into 12.2 repository:
  development/SoQt - the package is superseded by development/Quarter
package mentioned above
  development/boost-bindings - the package is dependent on some kind
of BLAS/LAPACK battery installed, but no SlackBuild exists at the
moment for these:

Following script should not be moved into 12.2 repository, because
corresponding packages are in -current, and I won't update SlackBuilds
for these anymore:
  development/sip
  libraries/pyqt4
  libraries/qt4

Finally, here is the list of packages that I don't use any more, so I
won't update corresponding SlackBuilds either, thus I think they
should be left in 12.1 repository until someone interested steps up to
keep the maintenance (most of these I haven't updated long ago, and as
nobody complained in the meantime, I guess there aren't much users of
them anyway):
  development/Ice
  development/bugle
  development/kdbg