[Slackbuilds-users] Wrong link for Lyx 1.4.5.1

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sat Dec 6 17:08:21 UTC 2008

On Sat, 6 Dec 2008, Kemal Ilgar Eroglu wrote:

> Yes but there is already a Lyx Qt4 slackbuild. Slack 12.1 doesn't have Qt4
> so people like me have to use the 1.4.x series. I think this should be
> maintained until Qt4 makes it to Slack.

Ilgar,

   Would you like me to share the qt4.SlackBuild script I've been using?
Don't recall where I found it; perhaps I modified it from the qt3 script
when LyX moved to requiring qt4. Anyway, it's been working for me. Since LyX
(and LaTeX/PSTricks in emacs) are my main writing tools I keep current with
the releases.

Rich