[Slackbuilds-users] Freeze on New Submissions to Prepare for 12.2

paul wisehart listreader at lupulin.net
Sat Dec 6 21:23:33 UTC 2008

These are my gtkmm related slackbuilds:

libraries/libsigc++ OK
libraries/glibmm OK (version change to 2.16.4)[0]
libraries/cairomm OK
libraries/gtkmm OK
audio/amSynth  OK

I built and ran nitrogen as a test, and that went fine.  (nitrogen is
another SBo package that depends on gtkmm)

I tried inkscape too, but it wouldn't build.  I don't think it was due
to gtkmm, and left it at that.  I can look into this further if somebody
thinks it's warranted. (from the gtkmm perspective)

--
paul w

[0] glibmm
glibmm didn't compile as it was.  I updated to the next major version.
I tried updating to the "latest" 2.18.1, but slackware's glib2 version
is not supported.  This is typical for these gnome interrelated
packages, and a good example as to *possibly* why slackware or
slackbuilds don;t always use the latest versions. (IM[OE])

I'll attach my updates for glibmm.
(or just version bump to 2.16.4)