[Slackbuilds-users] List of build yet to be approved for the upcoming 12.2 repo.

Deak, Ferenc ferenc.deak at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 10:17:56 UTC 2008

On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 10:10 AM,  <xgizzmo at slackbuilds.org> wrote:
> List of builds yet to be approved for the upcoming 12.2 repo.
> Please look this over.
>
> http://www.slackbuilds.org/NOT_IN_12.2

- fakeroot is updated in its repo to 1.11 (we have the 1.10.1).
I've attached the modified .info file, you have to modify the
version in the SlackBuild also.
Debian always deletes the obsolete fakeroot sources
(1.10.1 was only 2 month old) Once Debian Lenny will be
released I plan to stay with the fakeroot version used in Lenny,
which will solve the problem of disappearing sources, or
I have to host fakeroot sources.

- jasspa builds fine here. Please note that the you need a
second source archive to build it. It is mentiond in the
README file. If it not helps please drop me a note!

Ferenc Deak