[Slackbuilds-users] cd-discid: Bad Download Link "EOM"

ktabic slack at ktabic.co.uk
Mon Dec 8 23:11:54 UTC 2008

On Mon, 8 Dec 2008 15:32:13 -0600, the sky darkened, lightning flashed and the voice of Robby Workman spake thus:

> > I don't know what to do about the homepage link.
> > /Nille
>
> Big delay on this, but it's corrected in the 12.2 tree.

May I suggest, with the lack of the old homepage, we use the freshmeat project page for this?
http://freshmeat.net/projects/cddiscid/

It makes it easier to find those packages we don't have formal homepages for as well.

Rod
--
Meep! Meep!