[Slackbuilds-users] Outstanding Bugfixes ?

Robby Workman rworkman at slackbuilds.org
Mon Feb 11 06:08:42 UTC 2008

Okay, I think I've finally got all of the outstanding bugfixes
cleared.  What that means is this: I have no more unread mails
in my SlackBuilds.org mail folder.  :)

If you have mailed me, any other member of the team, or this
mailing list with a bug report that has not been addressed
already, please re-send it (in this thread is fine).

Please do not use this thread for NEW reports - start a new
one, and use good subject lines for easy searching in the
archives.

As always, thanks to everyone for your continued support
of the project.

-RW