[Slackbuilds-users] error compiling lablgtk on Slack 11 using SlackBuild from slackbuilds.org

Brian Carey BrianC at newmexicobusinesssolutions.com
Fri Feb 22 18:59:10 UTC 2008

Hi all,

This is my first post to this mailing list, so let me begin by saying
thank you very much for this wonderful resource. When installing
programs, this is always my first stop, because the quality is so high.
This is actually the first time I remember ever having a problem with a
slackbuild from slackbuilds.org.

So anyway, this is what I get:

ocamlc.opt   -w s -c gtkThInit.ml
ocamlmktop  -thread  -o lablgtktop unix.cma threads.cma  \
           -I . lablgtk.cma lablglade.cma lablgnomecanvas.cma lablgnomeui.cma lablpanel.cma lablrsvg.cma lablgtkspell.cma gtkThread.cmo
Error on dynamically loaded library: ./dlllablgtk2.so: undefined symbol: gtk_minor_version
make[1]: *** [lablgtktop] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/tmp/SBo/lablgtk-2.6.0/src'
make: *** [world] Error 2

Can anyone help me out on this one?

Thanks,
Brian