[Slackbuilds-users] transmission download link

Iskar enev iskar.enev at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 09:07:55 UTC 2008

The extension typo is my fault. It's fixed in the script for 0.96 which is in pending.
I think though I missed to correct the AUTHOR field to MAINTAINER.

About the releases - yeah, after 0.96 there are two more releases within a month, but it's hard to
follow Transmission's release cycles :) If someone deletes the package in pending i could resubmit
the new stuff for 1.0.1