[Slackbuilds-users] Problem Building dia-0.96.1

Robby Workman rworkman at slackbuilds.org
Sun Jan 27 09:00:37 UTC 2008

Vincent Batts wrote:
> i'm not getting this error at all,
> the URL it is reffering to is valid. be sure that libxslt is installed.
> i just tested this with the dia-0.96.tar.bz2 and dia-0.96.1.tar.bz2, both
> built fine. i'm building this on a 12.0 box, if it makes a difference.

Thanks for checking on this, Batts - we appreciate the help! :)

For those who don't already know him, Vincent is one of the "big wigs"
in the closest LUG to me (Birmingham, AL).  More importantly, he was
nice enough to let me stay at his house (which is really close to the
airport in Birmingham) the night before I left for the KDE4 Release
Event.