[Slackbuilds-users] sbopkg 0.0.8rc1 testers needed

Chess Griffin chess at chessgriffin.com
Thu Jul 17 19:08:26 UTC 2008

Antoine NONYME wrote:

> So it's a good challenge to test sbopkg in my (dirty) Slackware
> installation .

Wow!  Thank you very much for sending this along.  I'll look through
this and test a few things.  A few of the errors I see have been
corrected in SVN but there's still more work to do.

When exactly do you get the error message you mentioned previously?
Does the update list actually appear in the ncurses interface after
selecting "YES" to the 'experimental' warning or does sbopkg die and
exit?  I'm just trying to envision what happens after you select
"UPDATES" in the main menu.

Thanks again for testing, Antoine!  It's really appreciated.

--
Chess Griffin
GPG Key:  0x0C7558C3