[Slackbuilds-users] Problem with slack 12.1 tightvnc script

Jim Kalb jimkalb at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 15:02:34 UTC 2008

Hello!

I downloaded the slackbuilds slack 12.1/tightvnc script and the
tightvnc source tarball yesterday, compiled, installed, and ran into
odd problems with the color display on linux=>win 2000. The problems
disappeared when I removed the package I had compiled and installed
the slack 12.1/linuxpackages *.tgz. For a fuller account, see

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/slackware-14/color-problems-with-slack-12.1tightvnc-server-647689/

Dunno if any wants to pursue this, but I thought I'd report it. If you
want more info, email me. The only possibly mildly unusual feature of
my slack 12.1 installation I can think of is that I don't have kde
installed.

--
Jim Kalb