[Slackbuilds-users] Building libdv?

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Mar 14 19:02:51 EDT 2008

   To view videos made with Apple's .mov format using mplayer requires
libdv.so,4. That's apparently not a library supplied with Slackware, so I
downloaded the source for libdv-1.0.0 then looked for a libdv.Slackware
script.

   I find scripts for libdvbpsi, libdvdcss, libdvdplay, and libdvdread, but
nothing for plain ol' libdv.

   Is there such a script, or should I use one of the *read and/or *play
libraries instead?

Rich