[Slackbuilds-users] ttf-sil-gentium

Donnie Pennington donniepennington at mac.com
Sun Mar 16 11:29:14 EDT 2008

I encountered a problem with the ttf-sil-gentium SlackBuild.  The source
download link gives me this error message in firefox:

The URL is incorrect: no Site ID provided (cannot continue).

I went to the homepage directly and successfully downloaded the
GNU/Linux source tarball but then encountered a problem with the name of
the tarball as downloaded vs what the script expects.  When I manually
changed the name of the tarball, the SlackBuild worked.

Actual name of the downloaded tarball:
ttf-sil-gentium_1.0.2.tar.gz

Name SlackBuild script expects:
ttf-gentium_1.02.orig.tar.gz