[Slackbuilds-users] digikam slackbuild updated for v0.9.3 fails - anyone know why?

Halim Issa yallaone at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 16:56:45 EDT 2008

Hello,

I'm trying to build digikam with the slackbuilds from SBo, updated for the
latest versions to get 0.9.3 to build. I now see why perhaps the SBo version
has stayed with 0.9.2, as building the latest version fails spectacularly

I'm building on slackware-current with the following dependencies:
kipi-plugins 0.1.5,
libkipi 0.1.5
libkexif 0.2.5
libkexiv2 0.1.6
libkdcraw 0.1.4

All are built with SBo SlackBuilds with only version numbers updated.
Everything else left as-is.

Here's where it fails:

CII_CAST -DQT_NO_STL -DQT_NO_COMPAT -DQT_NO_TRANSLATION -DQT_CLEAN_NAMESPACE  -MT
editorwindow.lo -MD -MP -MF ".deps/editorwindow.Tpo" -c -o editorwindow.lo
editorwindow.cpp; \
        then mv -f ".deps/editorwindow.Tpo" ".deps/editorwindow.Plo"; else
rm -f ".deps/editorwindow.Tpo"; exit 1; fi
editorwindow.cpp: In member function 'void
Digikam::EditorWindow::applyStandardSettings()':
editorwindow.cpp:888: error: 'class KDcrawIface::RawDecodingSettings' has no
member named 'automaticColorBalance'
editorwindow.cpp:889: error: 'class KDcrawIface::RawDecodingSettings' has no
member named 'cameraColorBalance'
make[5]: *** [editorwindow.lo] Error 1
make[5]: Leaving directory
`/tmp/SBo/digikam-0.9.3/digikam/utilities/imageeditor/editor'

Does anyone have any hints on how to get 0.9.3 with the timeline to build?

(I also tried 0.9.4-beta1, but it depends on various yet-to-be-released
library-versions and is as such not a realistic target)

 -y1