[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20080327

Robby Workman rworkman at slackbuilds.org
Thu Mar 27 15:17:38 EDT 2008

There's still at least one more update on the 12.0 tree coming...

Thu Mar 27 18:55:59 UTC 2008
academic/celestia: Added - Celestia is a  real-time space simulation that
  lets you experience our universe in three dimensions.
  Thanks to Heinz Wiesinger.  --rworkman
desktop/openbox: Included some optional suggestions from Phillip Warner to
  add support for running OpenBox with kde or gnome.  Thanks to Phillip
  and Chess for working together on this.  --rworkman
development/cm_tools: Added - cm_tools are a set of utilities serving as
  wrappers around the RCS system.  Thanks to slakmagik.  --rworkman
development/ded: Added - ded allows you to navigate through multiple file
  lists or a directory tree, viewing or changing file attributes rapidly.
  Thanks to slakmagik.  --rworkman
development/dev86: Bugfix - don't try to compile with custom CFLAGS.
  Thanks to Heinz Wiesinger.  --rworkman
development/lua: Fixed the prefix path in lua.pc (it was showing /usr/local).
  Sorry, but I don't remember who originally reported this to me, but I had
  forgotten about it because you didn't email it like I asked.  We stumbled
  upon it again testing for 12.1, so no harm done.  :)
  Thanks to David Somero for noticing it the second time.  --rworkman
games/gnubg: Updated to work with a newer source snapshot (20080325).
  Thanks to Erik Hanson.  --rworkman
libraries/td_lib: Added - this contains common library procedures which are
  shared among Thomas Dickey's 'ded' and 'cm_tools' utilities.
  Thanks to slakmagik.  --rworkman
multimedia/ardour: Minor bugfix to the .new config file handling.
  Thanks to Heinz Wiesinger for spotting my (stupid) mistake :)  --rworkman
network/nginx: Added - nginx (engine x) is a high-performance HTTP server and
  reverse proxy as well as an IMAP/POP3 proxy server.
  Thanks to Cherife Li.  --rworkman
system/catfish: Added - Catfish is a handy file searching tool for linux and
  unix.  Thanks to Frank Caraballo.  --rworkman
system/ddrescue: Bugfix - use SLKCFLAGS correctly.  Thanks to Heinz Wiesinger.
system/webmin: Updated for version 1.400.  Be sure to backup your /etc/webmin
  directory before upgrading this, or the config files therein will be deleted.
  This update will install the config files with .new extensions, but since the
  old builds did not, the config files will be removed by upgradepkg(8).