[Slackbuilds-users] sbopkg 0.0.3 for testing

Chess Griffin chess at chessgriffin.com
Fri Mar 28 00:18:23 EDT 2008

In case anyone is interested in testing, I have just put up version
0.0.3 of sbopkg, my little dialog/command line tool for interacting
with the SBo repo.  This version and the last version 0.0.2 includes
some much-needed fixes and improvments. Thanks to slakmagik for some
excellent suggestions and contributions. You can now search or build
more than one app at time from the cli, the build process window in the
dialog gui remains in state correctly, as does the rsync process
window, there are some more error checks and lots of whitespace and
general cleanups. It also adds the feature talked about here on the ML
about caching the source tarballs in a separate directory and creating a
symlink to the package directory so they don't get deleted when doing
an rsync with --delete. You can also browse the cache directory from
within in dialog gui.

I plan to tackle the ability to manually edit the SlackBuilds in the
next version.

The project is at http://code.google.com/p/sbopkg

Thanks.

--