[Slackbuilds-users] Critical update suggestions for 12.1 repository

Antonio Hernández Blas hba.nihilismus at gmail.com
Thu May 1 18:05:17 UTC 2008

About baghira, please remove it from the repository as it's quite
old(it's not in development anymore) and i can't find a patch to make
it work in -current.

About cmus, these are the new values you should use in its info file:
HOMEPAGE="http://cmus.sourceforge.net/"
DOWNLOAD="http://mirror.greaterscope.net/cmus/cmus-2.2.0.tar.bz2"
MD5SUM="7a9895ecfc10cd16577c73051436962f"